Friday, September 20, 2013

Happiness is: A Few More Bad Wedding Pictures!


Friends, good morning from busy Minneapolis, on this lovely Friday morning.  Your good friend Sarah has an extremely busy day ahead, so today I will share with you some more fun pictures from the Bad Wedding Reception party this past weekend.

I am headed out on 5 weeks of business travel, starting Monday, which will morph into 3 months of only being home for a couple days here and there. After that, I will be living in New York City for about 3 months, cooking at a restaurant 3 days a week while taking in all things New York.  In between all of that, I will be writing lectures and presentations for multiple global speaking gigs and managing audits here and there for my clients. It is a busy time, a happy time.

Last night, Tami, Steve, Diane and I met up at Umami, a new pop-up restaurant by the team from Travail.  The team, there, are still finding their feet, but it was super fun to meet up with these Friends and look at more pictures that Tami and Steve took from the past weekend.  I think you can see that we sure did have an awfully good time.




















 






Yes, it is true, when I decided to throw a party, it will be a barnburner of a party.  I can hardly wait until my photographer, who just ran away to Salzburg for a week of opera composing (true story---you KNOW I have interesting Friends…) comes back and sends me the rest of the pictures….because he is so talented, and those will be even more hilarious.

So today, as you enjoy your Friday, I hope you have a just a couple minutes for a little happiness, a little lightheartedness in between all of the meetings and the Fall busy-ness that has taken over September and whooshed it almost away already.  Sometimes the most important thing we can do is take a moment to be present and enjoy the right now, and so that is what I will do today.

Wishing you a terrific weekend, my dear Friends!  See you tonight at Red Cow, tomorrow at the spa, then the backyard bbq birthday, then the Walker Art Center opening night for Claes Oldenburg, then brunch on Sunday, then the Emmy’s party before Delta Airlines and I are reunited.

With love of happy love from Minneapolis,

Your Good Friend Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Moxie thanks you for your thoughts!